Regarding the new event

Talk about anything.
Maelok

I understand there are many lvl 50+ However there are also lots of new players such as myself and this event is cool for those higher levels but it is lame for those of us that aren't even close to that level so while everyone gets to go have fun with the event the new people starting out are screwed and have to grind just to get to said lvls and by that time event is over for them.
I think if your going to have an event it should be for all levels not just 50+ that's another reason why many people turn away from games like this, They set up event's that lowbies don't get a chance to partake in therefore causing them to leave.
Making event's available for all characters should be something that is done.
Having event's for everyone allows players to feel not left out.
Food for thought.
Aionamerica
Site Admin

Hello! Totally get your requests. Those events are previously coded by NCsoft and can't be changed, Shugo Kingdom Adventure can be done by level 51+. Even new players can get to level 65 in a few hours max one day my friend.

Either way thank you very much for your post/request and we will make an effort to make more low level events!
Maelok

Aionamerica wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:45 am
Hello! Totally get your requests. Those events are previously coded by NCsoft and can't be changed, Shugo Kingdom Adventure can be done by level 51+. Even new players can get to level 65 in a few hours max one day my friend.

Either way thank you very much for your post/request and we will make an effort to make more low level events!
I'm newbie so I must be making the wrong characters or not following a specific way of leveling, I am also sick with covid so when able I log on and try to play as much as am able to. Or maybe it is because I am sick and simply just haven't had that amount of time to dedicate to the game yet.
I do apologize for my lack of knowledge of the game... However With the help like Athereray And I am sure I am spelling it wrong but he deserves some credit.
I am sure I can ask them when I am feeling up to playing and get some advice from them.
And who knows if I get better I will be on much more.
Thanks for the reply and one day I will be 65 my friend but clearly not until I am feeling better but still instead of watching netflix or hulu or playing other games I chose to come and play on your server and try to be social because it is a great server and 4.6 is my fav patch so yeah...Sorry rambling it's my meds making go on and on.
Thank You
Aionamerica
Site Admin

No problem my friend, i hope you get better soon and can enjoy all the games and series that you like, i wish you all the best! Is really easy and fast to level up so you are able to enjoy the events too!

Get better soon bud!