Events

You think something is wrong with the server? That we could improve something to make it better? Then here is your place! Make suggestions for us to improve the server and grow bigger, keep in mind it that they shouldnt shorten the life span of the server or cause a big impact that will make people unhappy.
Maelok

Make events available to all levels, They don't have to be the exact same events it can be something for low levels to help them get caught up to everyone else that are doing the higher lvl events.
It's things like the new event that turned many new players away after awhile when Aion started leaving out the lower levels which meant new people and a bigger community.
Feeling like your part of something on a game like this is a pretty big deal to new players.
once they log in to the game and eventually find out that "Hey, I can't partake in any of these events because my levels are to low and therefore causing people to leave.
I would find a way to set up a mini event for lower levels it helps keep the balance of players. Can't tell me that the amount of people on this server is highly disappointing at the moment...Gotta get people's attention make the game fun for everyone especially new players, How about some Advocates vets that are in the game that are max lvl providing game help etc..Aetheray if i am spelling his or her name right seems to be one of the coolest people that seems to try and help new people as much as possible as well as vets.
This is just an idea to try and get more players that are like "Hey, Wow, Look at these events for the holiday season and everyone can play, Yay, I am gonna tell me friends!"
Just an example of what could happen.
Aionamerica
Site Admin

Hello! Totally get your requests. Those events are previously coded by NCsoft and can't be changed, Shugo Kingdom Adventure can be done by level 51+. Even new players can get to level 65 in a few hours max one day my friend.

Either way thank you very much for your post/request and we will make an effort to make more low level events!
Maelok

Aionamerica wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:45 am
Hello! Totally get your requests. Those events are previously coded by NCsoft and can't be changed, Shugo Kingdom Adventure can be done by level 51+. Even new players can get to level 65 in a few hours max one day my friend.

Either way thank you very much for your post/request and we will make an effort to make more low level events!
That is an awesome copy and past job there lol.
Thanks I got the answer I was looking for.
Aionamerica
Site Admin

Hello, was basically the same question my friend. Is really easy to level up and in a few hours you can level up to the max level and enjoy the event bud! We are setting up new events all the time!

Welcome to Aion America!